Wednesday, April 28, 2010

just when I thought quilting was expensive.....

I took the van in today for it's 60,000 mile maintenance; and wow! had to have 2 tires-one literally fell apart. Goodness gracious. Thankfully God didn't allow something bad to happen while I was on the road. Guess that means I really have to do something with my scraps now since I cannot afford more fabric.

I inherited yet another cat...kitten really. Marie, a beautiful black and white long haired domestic. Took her to the Spay/Neuter Clinic for the job. She'll be back in the am. As I said on FB, if this keeps happening, I am going to have to buy a farm...

Told my son, no more animals! I've already gotten three from him. But he knows I am a real softie....if he moves in, he'll bring Pryce, his rat with him. Oh my. But at least I am not afraid of him. (as long as he doesn't run around or get out of his cage).

Guess I better get back to my Beef Stroganoff. It's starting to smell really yummy.

xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the cost of tires. I had to replace all four on my car last year. They definitely took a bite out of my checkbook.

    ReplyDelete