Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tindersticks

Has anyone ever heard of Tindersticks? They are an English band. Kind of melancholy/soulful music. Alternative rock maybe. Just listening to their orchestral arrangements of their songs relaxes me. And since I am having surgery in a couple of hours, and I haven't had anything to eat, I need something to take my mind off of things.

Neil Young sings a song "A Man Needs a Maid". Seems to me these days I could use one. It'd be nice not to have to dust. I don't mind mopping but it does wear me out. It's just that dusting makes my hands feel dirty. And not the kind working in the yard does. (I like that kind of dirt!)...

Oh well, enough of my music musings. I'll be the bionic woman by the end of the year if it keeps up. Maybe I can get more quilting done!

xoxo
Renea

No comments:

Post a Comment