Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all! Even if you aren't a mother, you could very well have been an influence in someone's life.

I have had a good Mother's Day. Both my children called me, and Justin came over. I am sure Meighan would have come except she doesn't have wings to let her fly 5000 miles here....

My parents were surprised when I went to their church this am. It is the small church in which I was raised. There might have been 25 people there today.

Bob gave me a humorous card and the second season of Doc Martin. Despite all the pain I have been in over the last week, life is good.

I head to Vanderbilt Medical Center in the morning. Since I need to be in Nashville at 9am, I suppose I'll be on the road by 6am. In fact, I have 2 appointments tomorrow; one with the Rheumatologist and one with the Neuroimmunologist. So, we'll see how it goes. I am pretty happy at this moment with the treatment regimen, but I think I need to have ankle braces or something to keep me from twisting and falling. Since my hip is having a hard time supporting me over the last couple of days, maybe they'd help. I don't know, but I sure will ask.

Justin and I, (he's my 22 y/o son), have been taking old rocks and broken concrete from the yard and making rock gardens and walls. The property has in areas 60-75 degree incline and falling is so easy. Even Bob feel last week and cut himself. Soooo, not only are we trying to beautify the yard, we are recycling the rocks as well, and hoping to keep us safe from falls as well.

Take care and have a blessed day.
xoxoxo
Renea

No comments:

Post a Comment