Saturday, May 29, 2010

Household info.........cont'd!

It has been such a busy week that yesterday my body just said NO MORE! Typically I do take a nap in the afternoon, but yesterday I had to just take a Renea Day!

Josh and Bob were very helpful last night. After supper, I walked the dog and they finished the dishes and mopped. :) yay!

On the other job front, Justin and Rachel finally got jobs....

And dear sweet Meighan, still trying to find a government job in Hawai'i. You'd think with it being so military it wouldn't be so hard. Tommy and Athena, the grandchildren, are still beautiful (as all grandma's would say) and growing. It'll be hard to wait until next year to see them again.

Today is 1890's day in Ringgold. It might be fun, though I don't know if the fellas would enjoy it. After all, Josh's girlfriend is coming over this afternoon. They plan to eat (of course) and watch horror movies. If they get bored, I just might convince them to go to the festival. After all, they will be shooting fireworks tonight and I love fireworks!

I better eat breakfast...I want to share more things later.
lots of love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment