Monday, May 10, 2010

then the rains came!

I drove to Nashville and back today. It had seemed the flooding was gone on the way up I-24, but on the way back, I could see the water almost to the side of the interstate. There are still plenty of people there w/o their homes and are missing work. The radio stations were announcing several fund raising efforts to help the flood victims.

Starting early this am, I guess 9am Central time, it started to rain again, and rained until I got home this afternoon. My prayer is that it doesn't create more flooding.

The doctors are changing my meds just a little to help get things under control. Then watch out yard, I will be back!

Hopefully, Josh, my 17 y/o step-son, will finally show me how to get my photos to show up on my blog! He will be here again this w/e, but getting him to slow down enough to show me....well, that is another story.

xoxo
Renea

1 comment:

  1. Spring is trying to stick around, but sadly, random snow storms are still plaguing the area. Eight to ten inches of snow is predicted for tomorrow. I really want some warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete