Tuesday, January 26, 2010

organizing the sewing room

I have been working on the State of Grace quilt that I am supposed to be leading on the weekends. Last w/e 2 of the Hip Crips were sick, so the class is post poned until this Sat. But....looks like we might get either sleet or snow or both. So I guess it possibly will be postponed yet again.

Last night I decided to watch Retro TV (with the digital conversion box) in my sewing room. So as to not feel just lazy, I decided to work on the denim leg scraps given to me by my neighbor. (she makes purses out of jeans). I cut off the hems and seams, then folded the fabric to someday be used as a rag quilt.

I have been cutting out very small whirligig pieces for my president's challenge. The pieces are only about 2 x 2.5 inches before cutting them in two. Hope I don't get tired of messing with the small pieces!

My Mary Kay party is Friday night. Hope I have a good turnout! Sure would like some free make up!

No comments:

Post a Comment