Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I know I am boring....

I still haven't been able to get the pictures I want on here. And, as a rule, I know blogs are "boring" unless they have pictures.

I am working on a bottle quilt. It is for the quilt challenge-making a quilt with one pattern piece in 20 fabrics of @ least 10 different colors.

The bottle pattern is surprisingly easy to cut, but sewing the curves is a little tedious. But, I am making progress, and if I would just sit there long enough, I'd have the rows already done to quilt!

It has rained most of the day, thank the Lord. So, for dinner, it's vegetable soup and corn bread.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. UMM SOUNDS GOOD. GOING TO CHECK OUT YOUR BLOG. I GOT HERE BY WAY OF NANCY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt sounds great. Would love to see photos of your progress.

    ReplyDelete