Friday, August 20, 2010

blood sugars and low carb diet.....

Having been a nurse for years, I have done numerous blood sugars and encouraged folks to stick to their diet as ordered. Lately, I have experienced hypoglycemia, again, so blood sugars are ordered 4 times a day. That isn't so bad, but counting carbs and proteins are a drag!

I miss dessert. (though I still allow myself the frozen yogurt!). And just today, after eating half a turkey sandwich, no condiments or veggies, and half an apple, my blood sugar went into the 90's (which is normal) but mostly it has been into the 70's and 80's. So....next week I will ask the MD...what exactly AM I supposed to eat?

The bottle quilt rows are finished; although I want to add black ones on the end as a border. (I think). Hopefully, I will feel better tomorrow and get it done.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get to feeling better soon! Are you going to post a photo of your quilt?

    ReplyDelete