Thursday, March 25, 2010

OMG! Has it been this long?

Please don't be upset with me because I haven't blogged. My hand is finally getting better, though is still quite sore after 6 weeks. And to think I have to do the other hand soon. ugghhhh...

I finished the State of Grace quilt top on which I was working. I also finished a Christmas table topper. What else, hummmm, I have all my blocks made for my 30's buck a block. Maybe I'll get the top finished by weeks end.

Last Saturday I went to a sew-in to work on a quilt top for Habitat for Humanity. We got enough blocks done and rows sewed for one quilt with other blocks being made for another one. Our guild awards one about 2/year, depending on when the houses are awarded.

If anyone there is a praying person, please pray for my son. He has been suffering from depression. I took him to the walk-in crisis center clinic, and got him some help. Thankfully, medication is working.

Athena, my granddaughter, is beautiful as my daughter sends her pictures to me on the cell. Tommy, whose pix is my photo on front, is my almost 4 y/o grandson. He has pink eye; doing well, but who at 4 wants eye drops? Certainly not me!

ttfn
Renea

2 comments:

  1. I am happy that your hand is healing: that is definitely good news.

    Your guild members are generous to make quilts for others, especially celebrating new Habitat home owners.

    Depression is difficult to combat. It is good that you saw the signs and took your son for the necessary help. Prayers are coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too kind. Thanks a million. Glad you back online!

    ReplyDelete